RESERVATION & CANCELLATION POLICY
- Check-in: 3:00 pm to 8:00 pm (Please call if later arrival is necessary)
- Check-out: 11:00 am
- Prices are based upon single/double occupancy. A third guest may be accommodated for an additional $30 (adult) or $20 (age 12-17). Also added will be a 3% county tax and 6% state tax.
- Children ages 12-17 are welcome. Although we do like younger ones, under the age of 12 cannot be accommodated as it is mostly an adult getaway.
- A two night stay is requested when Saturday is included.
A single Saturday stay may occasionally be available pending
time of year – please call for availability. For a single
night stay, a $20 dollar service fee is added to the cost.
- Personal checks, Traveler’s checks, cash, MasterCard and Visa are accepted as methods of payment.
- The Tattersall is a smoke-free environment. Smoking is allowed
out in the garden/driveway area only. Smoking in any room/indoor
area will result in additional charges for full cleaning.
- In consideration of other guests, we are unable to accommodate pets of any kind.
- In the very, very rare event of room damage, additional fees may be added at owner’s discretion following guest stay.
- Reservations are taken via a phone call or on-line/internet service. A MasterCard or Visa card number is used to hold the reservation. Full payment is due upon arrival.
- If a cancellation is needed, notification must be given to the Tattersall at least 10 days before the expected arrival date for a single room and at least 30 days for multiple rooms, to encounter no charge. For cancellations made within the 10 or 30 day time frame, a one night charge will be encountered.
Cancellation within 24
hours of your arrival date will forfeit the entire amount of your