Directions to the Village of Point
From North and New York
- New Jersey Turnpike to exit 14 (Newark)
- 78 W. to exit 15 (Clinton) to 513 S.
(left at traffic light at bottom of ramp).
- 513 S. for 11 miles through Pittstown
(right bend) and on to Frenchtown.
- Cross bridge to Pennsylvania and left
on 32 (River Road) 32 S. for 7 miles to Tattersall Inn entrance on right.
Alternate Route from North and New York
- New Jersey Turnpike south to exit 10,
- 287 N. for 15 miles to 22 W.
- 22 W. for 3 miles to 202 S., Flemington-Princeton
- 202 S. for 25 miles to the Delaware
River Toll bridge. Cross bridge, exit right after paying toll to 32
N., left at bottom of the ramp.
- 32 N. (River Road) for 7 miles to Point
From Philadelphia Area
- Interstate 95 to New Hope exit (51),
left at end of exit ramp onto Taylorsville Road for 5 miles to junction
with 32 N.
- 32 N. for 14 miles through New Hope
and on to Point Pleasant.
Directions to Tattersall Inn from center of Point
- 32 N. (River Road) and Point Pleasant
Pike meet at the bridge in the center of the village of Point Pleasant.
- Follow 32 N. across the bridge just
past the village store and the Community Baptist Church.
- Entrance to Tattersall Inn is next
driveway on left, north of church.