- Second Saturdays in New Hope
New Hope's community of Art and Craft Galleries invites you
to come out each month for a special evening of fun, food
and arts. Celebrated from 5 to 9 PM on the Second Saturday
of the month, many of the businesses in town will offer special
events. Everything from art exhibitions and demonstrations
to receptions can be found in our downtown. www.secondsaturdaysnewhope.com
- Second Saturdays in Lambertville
Second Saturday is a day of fun, food and the arts celebrated
on the second Saturday of each month. The event, hosted by
the Lambertville Area Chamber of Commerce, is held in conjunction
with twin river city New Hope’s second Saturdays which began
earlier this year. First Fridays in Doylestown! Every first
Friday of the month, the town comes out and celebrates. Shops
and restaurants remain open thru evening hours and each month
may feature different musicians and street vendors. Come and
- Spring thru Fall – Polo Matches at 2pm, every Saturday
at Tinicum Park, 963 River Rd (Rt 32). Watch the ‘sport of
kings.’. Have a tailgate party at the sidelines or sit in
the general public tent and chairs. Call the hotline 908-996-3321
to confirm as cancellations can occur due to weather (including
excessive heat). tinicumpolo.org
- Pearl S. Buck House, Hilltown, open for tours. 215.249.0100
or visit www.pearl-s-buck.org
- Art and Architecture Tours, Sats. & Suns. At 1:30 and 3p.m.
in New Hope. 215.862.4444.
- Erwin Stover House, Museum and Mill open for tours June
through Sept. Designated as a national historic place, located
in Pipersville, this is a 19th century complex operating for
155 years. 215.489.5133.
- Ghost Tours: P O. Box 3354, Warminster, PA 18974. (215)
957-9988 or (215) 357-5637. Tours meet at the cannon on Main
Street in New Hope. Tours begin at 8pm every Saturday night
June -August. September-November tours run every Friday and
- The Grand Tour of Lambertville, the Tale of Two Cities (Lambertville
& New Hope) and the Historical Pub Walk are presented weekly.
Call 609.397.1898 for information.
- For up-dated on-going events, look into: www.buckscountyalive.com
- First Fridays, Doylestown – In the evening, merchants are open late, specials and entertainment.
- Rice’s Country Market – Open Saturday and Tuesday mornings. Closed winter months of Jan-March. Plumsteadville, PA
- Golden Nuggett Flea Market – Open Sat, Sun. and Wed mornings, Rt 29, Lambertville, NJ